- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Metric Ton,
- 15000.00 - 20000.00 INR
Application: As a filler and pigment in sealants
Finished Product: Sealants, Mastics.
Grade Recommended : KC-3
Ground calcium carbonate is amongst the minimum expensive mineral fillers available in the market, and source is accessible from plentiful mines located globally. It is obtainable in particle sizes varying from less than 1.0 mm to huge white pretty chips.
It is a comparatively soft, unsolvable mineral that is extensively taken into use to lessen cost and to regulate shrinkage in adhesive and sealant preparations. It also provides extraordinary rheology advantages and is slightly alkaline, making it companionable with the several resin systems. It is blocky in form, which permits for low surface extent and viscidness. Its low surface area permits the maker to usage copious amounts in the preparation, likened with the most further mineral products.
- Particle-size, brightness and surface area vary of CaCO3 on the basis of the place of mining
- It is obtainable in the broadest variety of particle-size circulations of any mineral, and the finest formula for a sealant and adhesive application can effortlessly be found.
- It helps in maintaining physical strength, viscosity, and properties in high-end formulations
- In product formulations, it can substitute other expensive fixings, improving gap-filling belongings and adapt viscosity.
- Purity as CaCO3 (%): 98.5
- PH (20% slurry): 8.5 - 9.5
- Loss on drying (%): 0.50
- Heavy metal as Pb (%): 0.002
- Sedimentation (ml/g): 1.7 - 2.1
- Arsenic (%): 0.0003
- Lead (%): 0.0003
- Whiteness: ≥94.0
- Fineness (though 325 mesh) (%): 0.1
- Total aerobic count (cuf/g): 100
- 200 Per Day
- 1 Week